Saturday, January 17, 2009

Flying

The title of this post applies to two things. First...Keith was supposed to be flying to Baltimore this week to take Peyton to her appointments at Hopkins. Now, we hate to fly to begin with...only do it when necessary. So! When a plane decided to "land" in the Hudson River, we started to think about this whole trip. It now looks like Keith, Peyton and I will be driving up to Hopkins and leaving Laynie and Riley home with the Grandparents. It will be a quick trip, leaving Thursday morning and coming home Saturday afternoon. It is kind of crazy, I know, but we will feel more comfortable with it. Plus, it will have the added benefit of meeting Kim and Preston for dinner on our way through Richmond! We are excited about that part of the plan....it is so exciting to get to meet in person! Peyton is scheduled to see Dr. Hoover-Fong and Dr. Ain. We hope to get a good report, as always.
The next thing the title refers to is this picture of my Laynie on the swing this afternoon...I thought it was pretty cool! Do you think we might be in trouble with this one? Look at this face. She is such a wiseguy...I love it.

Here are some other pics of the girls, enjoy!





9 comments:

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

Adorable pictures! I'm so jealous that you get to meet Kim and Preston! You better let Preston know that Peyton is spoken for. Owen doesn't go around smooching girls he's not serious about!

Caden and Mommy said...

As always adorable pictures of the girls! How exciting to see Kim & Preston ... I will be anxiously awaiting the pictures of Peyton & Preston kissin :0)

Unknown said...

So jealous that you are going to meet Kim and Preston. Can't wait to see the pictures of them together. Hope the doctor visit goes well.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pics, as always! I'm not a huge fan of flying either, so I completely understand your decision to make it a road trip! With the added benefit of getting to meet Kim and Preston! I hope you guys have a blast, and I'm sure there will be adorable pics of theose two cuties together!

Mike Mallinson said...

I'm a much bigger fan of flying than of driving, but getting to meet Kim & Preston sounds like a good excuse to drive!

I just discovered that I didn't have you on my blog roll yet! May I add you to my list?

Great pictures!

Jennifer said...

Yow! That's quite a trip by car...in 4 days! Can you come by way of Michigan and stop in and see us too! We miss you guys.

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures, as always!! Haha - I do think you have trouble on your hands with that look from Peyton! Have a good trip to Hopkins, and have fun meeting Kim and Preston!

Destini said...

The 15 hour trip to Orlando wasn't too bad - good luck! The girls are adorable as always, even if they refuse to have a "good" picture together! Give Peyton a hug from Trace!

Kim said...

Such cute pictures! Hope we can firm up our plans to take lots of pictures of these two!