Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas

Christmas Eve we went to Keith's parents house for dinner, and we tried to get a picture of the 5 cousins all together...it kind of worked. Well the together part anyway. There was no way to get them all to smile/look in the same place! But they are cute anyway...
Here's Peyton in her Santa hat!
Riley got this vanity for Christmas, and Peyton got a stool. Put them together, and here is what you get! By the way, Peyton knew I was taking her picture and was being a ham...

I took pictures of the girls outside playing one day...they were somewhat cooperative!
Riley insisted I take her picture...and then this is what she does!
They were all good for this one!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That B&W of Peyton is gorgeous. Blow that one up and frame it!

Destini said...

Danielle, I love the pictures! Riley's little attitude reminds me so much of Taylor - watch out! Peyton is so cute in the vanity mirror, and I agree with Emily, the b&w picture is gorgeous!

Kim said...

That black and white photo is ADORABLE!

Jen Weisser said...

Your girls are all beautiful!!! I also love the b&w pic of Peyton! Thats definatly one worthy of wall space!

Unknown said...

I agree with the others. I love the black and white.