Monday, March 9, 2009

Two New Posts...don't get too excited!

I know, it's been forever since I've posted. I don't really have an excuse...I'm just a poor excuse for a blogger. Anyways...I'll start off with just a couple of cute pics of Riley. She was being my model again :)
Here's a couple of the girls playing outside. We live on a cul-de-sac with a bunch of other kids, so it's nice for the girls when it's nice out. Peyton insisted on wearing her helmet (size 8-12 year old:)


On Valentine's day we went out to lunch with my parents. The restaurant we went to has a little alligator pond in the back where you can feed them with a fishing pole. The girls thought it was great!

Here's Peyton being goofy (a pretty normal occurrence around here)

We went to Disney at the end of February...we had a really great time! The girls slept good, behaved good and were generally just pretty fun. Every evening on the Boardwalk (where we were staying) they have street performers and Laynie just loves it! She got to be the assistant for one of the magicians this time, but it was too dark to get any good pictures of it. But here is a cute one of them sitting watching a show.

Here's a few of the girls just hanging out on the boardwalk...check out Peyton's face here..what a stinker!

I have a slight obsession with pictures of Peyton from behind...I just think it's so cute. I can't wait til bathing suit season...



We all squeezed into one teacup...it was so much fun! The girls all loved it, and luckily we hadn't eaten lunch yet :)


Every morning when the Magic Kingdom opens they have a big celebration..the train comes bringing a bunch of the characters to open the park. It's pretty cool to see when you get there early enough!
That's all for this post, I have a couple more to come! Sorry it's so boring after all this time, other than going to Disney there hasn't been too much going on (unless you count illnesses...if so I can post a lot!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You got some beautiful pictures of your girls! We absolutely cannot wait to take the kids the Disney...I think Devon and I are more excited than the kids could ever be! We're hoping to make the big trip in 2010. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Destini said...

Danielle, you pictures are getting soooo good, I'm totally jealous! Trace has now taken over my lap and is yelling "I want to look at Peyton and Laynie again, damn it!" (Yeah, his new favorite word is damn it, I made the mistake of laughing a few times) Tell Pey not to feel bad, Trace has an adult bike helmet, so a size 8-12 years is nothing!

Unknown said...

In a few short weeks we'll be at Disneyland. I can't wait. It will be the kids first trip. You captured some great photos!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Your pictures are looking great! I would LOVE some tips! I can't get over Peyton in her helmet...a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e! Her little bike is perfect..when we get to that stage I'm coming to you for help! Love all the posts...keep them up! Owen may have some contest whne these kiddos get a little older at covention bc Peyton is just too cute!

Kim said...

You take great shots, but the girls are so photogenic. When we make the trek down to Disny one day Pres Pres and Peyton will have the best time. I love the picture of Laynie and Peyton holding hands from behind and I love the achon squat. I also tried on a helmet and it was about 8 years old too, but Preston has a wide head side to side, not back to front, so we will have to get a special made one. Beautiful pics of the girls again. So pretty they are!