Monday, March 9, 2009

Laynie, LuLu, Booger-butt...

I know it's been a while since Riley's special post, but better late than never, right?? This time it's Laynie's turn. What can I say about my Laynie? Well, she was my first baby...and it took us what felt like an eternity to have her! We decided pretty soon after we got married in 2000 that we didn't want to wait very long to start a family. It took us over a year to get pregnant, which in hindsight wasn't too bad, but when everyone around you is getting pregnant like it's the easiest thing in the world it can be a little trying. So when I finally got my positive test it was hard to believe! But sure enough...we got our Laynie. She's always been a very friendly, outgoing and sweet girl. She loves to dance around the house, ride her bike (especially with her Dad), and she is a great artist! She will make at least 4-5 things a day, sometimes more. She started Kindergarten in the fall and absolutely loves it, and also takes ice skating lessons. She is so much fun to be around and is a great big sister. I get sad sometimes seeing her grow up though, I feel like 6 years have gone by so fast, it's hard to believe. I wish I could just freeze time, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way! So we just enjoy every moment with our girl...and take lots of pictures, of course!


There will be one more new post to come...hopefully later today or tomorrow! And don't forget to check for the other one I just did!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous girl! And what a sweet, special post just for her.

Caden and Mommy said...

Danielle!
Laynie is gorgeous! As are all your girls! Your photography skills are really developing ~ Great pictures!
I too love the behind shots of Peyton too cute!
How fun to be so close to Disney!!!
Trisha

Destini said...

Laynie is so beautiful! Taylor just came in and said "There's Laynie, she's my favorite Disney World friend!" I totally know what you mean about being sad at how much she's grown, I feel the same way about Taylor too!

Unknown said...

Laynie is a beautiful girl! Time does go by so quickly...Ash is almost 7.

Alex said...

She is beautiful! I know what you mean when you say you are sad about her being so grown up, I feel the same way about Sam. It's crazy, time goes by so fast...I am so scared of that, I wish I could have my babies forever! ;)

Kim said...

She is soooo beautiful. How did you take those pics with the way it looks slightly blurry in the background but Laynie is so clear?
What a nice thing you are doing posting these blogs about your girls. Truly a keepsake for them as they get older.

Greene Family said...

Laynie is such a beautiful girl! Great photos and sweet post!