Monday, March 16, 2009

Mistress.

So...I am sad to say that I have been cheated on.
I received a call a few weeks back from Keith telling me that he had met someone else.
I was a little disturbed to hear that, as I thought we had a pretty good marraige.
Since I love my husband so much, I agreed that "she" could come live with us. Provided that she helped with the cooking, of course.
A few days later, she arrived with all her stuff.
We've adjusted quite well...she's a heck of a cook!
I took a couple of pictures so everyone could meet this new addition to our family.

:) Yup, he got a new grill. It does propane on one side, charcoal in the middle and is a smoker on the end. It's awesome, if I do say so myself. Not that I'm allowed to use it.

Peyton is going to be 2 on April 4th, I took a few pictures today to put on her invitations. She was being a ham!


Peyton loves to shake her booty...I was finally able to get it on video. Enjoy!



10 comments:

Kim said...

Danielle! I am dying laughing! i cannot get over Peyton's booty shake! With the hands on the hips and all! She is too much! Want to just hug her! I love that second picture of her for her invitation-it is so Peyton! Hope you have many a good meal with the new "chick" in the backyard! LOL!

Unknown said...

OMG! The cutest lil booty shake! Love it. You'll have to update us on the kinds of grillin and smokin you will be doing.

The Johnson Family 5 said...

OH wow!! She is quite the ham! LOVE IT! 2...I can't believe it! Enjoy that new grill of yours and put your hubby to work!

Caden and Mommy said...

Danielle!
The BBQ is very nice! That is on our list of purchases we need to make ~ but as much as my husband would love it I don't think we will get one that nice - our weather just doesn't allow for it!
I love Peyton's booty shake! TOO CUTE! and I love how she runs to the camera - Caden loves to attack the camera :-)
I can't believe our little ones are turning two!
Trisha

Alex said...

OMG!!! She is so cute!! She has some serious moves!!
I can't wait to see Anaïs do that! lol

Greene Family said...

Too cute - love Peyton's booty shaking! The pictures of her are so adorable too!
Enjoy your new grill! I won't be showing that picture to my hubby. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one nice grill! i won't dare show those pics to my hubby...I don't want him falling for the "other woman!" Peyton is so stinkin cute with her booty shake!

Destini said...

You so have to give Peyton a little hula hoop, cause with that shake I'm betting she can keep it going for a while! I love it! I will have to show Trace the pictures and video of Peyton tonight! I love the bday card pictures!

Cherise Dumas said...

I love your blog, your pics are so cute!!!! The girls are so darn cute and getting so big so quick!!! I will be a fan of your blog from now on and I look forward to all the pics and movies

Bobbi said...

How adorable is she???!!! I love the video...so cute!!!! Sounds like you'll be busy with your new addition....Yum, Yum!!! (hope you don't mind if I follow your blog...I didn't realize you had one until I bumped into it on one of my other LP friend blogs--feel free to check mine out, too!)

Bobbi