Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Much to Report

There's not much new here, but I do have some new pictures to share! Laynie lost her first two teeth (in the dentists chair, poor thing) a couple weeks ago. She was very excited for the tooth fairy to come! Hopefully the next ones come out on their own. She is doing great in school, as is Riley. Peyton had her 18 month checkup...she is at the 50th percentile for her height and head circumference on the achondroplasia chart, and the Doctor was pleased with her development. She does need to start talking more, but she is stubborn and just gives you her little look when you try to make her. We aren't worried, Riley was a late talker, but it would be nice to know what she wants! The girls are excited for Halloween, I'm just praying it cools off by then! It is so hot still...I'm just over it. I'll have to start posting more often, as I'm sure there are a ton of things I'm forgetting about! Until then, enjoy the pictures!















9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics. Your girls are so cute. Don't you just love the achon Michelin man look with all their cute rolls of skin.

Melisa

Unknown said...

I was hoping we'd get an update of these cute girls soon! What great pictures. Looks like you all have been having a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

Your girls are all gorgeous! We were just talking about how cute they are at the party on Saturday! Even though a number of you are not close enough to come we are always thinking of everyone!!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

That was me that deleted the post! I just said we wished you could have been there on Saturday at Tonya's for the party. We were talking about you...were your ears burning?! Still hoping to get together when we come down for Anne's wedding in November. Maybe we can squeeze in lunch on Wednesday the 19th?! I'll check with Anne and Cat. PS. Darling daughters!

Kim said...

See what happens when you don't post? The girls grow up before our eyes! Peyton's hair-I LOVE IT! She is darling. The girls are always such a delight. I love all your pictures. I hear you on the fall weather-I am totally ready!

Destini said...

The girls get more beautiful each month (not picking on you - I'm now on the monthly posting habit as well)! My kids are jealous of all your beach pictures! We're coming to Disney World in December, maybe we could meet up for a couple hours!

Greene Family said...

Your girls are SO cute - great pics! It looks like you all have been having a lot of fun!

Caden and Mommy said...

Danielle!
Your girls are adorable as always! I love their matching beds! How cute!
Trisha