Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Happy Halloween everyone! The girls had a great day. They got a ton of candy and I can't believe how many houses they went to! Peyton only trick or treated at a couple, she wasn't that into it this year. I can't wait til next year, then all three of them will be so much fun! Here's some (or a lot) of pics...the first is Riley at her school parade this morning. The rest are from tonight.






Here's a video of the girls from tonight before we went out posing for pictures!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute trick-or-treaters! I am the oldest of three sisters, and seeing your girls reminds me so much of us growing up! Love their costumes, especially that sweet little witch!

Caden and Mommy said...

As always ... adorable pictures, adorable girls! The school parade, how fun, I remember those!
Trisha

Destini said...

Peyton makes a wonderful witch - although she looks kinda dangerous waving that broom around! And Riley, what a poser - reminds me of Taylor! Laynie is adorable too!

Kim said...

I love that Peyton literally copies Riley and Laynie. It's adorbale. She was the cutest little witch ever. I also think her and Preston will get along they both scream cheese but don't look at the camera. Looks like you will have a lot of candy for awhile!

Sarah said...

3 very cute girls! They all look so cute in their costumes. I'm a bit jealous looking at pictures of you guys who obviously live in nice warm places :)

Alex said...

They are too cute for words!!!

Greene Family said...

They are so adorable in their costumes!! Great pics and the video cracked me up with Riley posing, Peyton with her broom, and Laynie providing a background! Cute!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Adorable as always! You girls are the cutest things EVER!

Anonymous said...

Hey D-
I haven't visited this website in a long time. Your three girls are all adorable. The Halloween video clip was great. Peyton is really just too cute....they all are, but Peyton wasn't standing or walking when I saw her last so she deserves some loving....Robin