Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Beach, Trains and Pumpkins...

Here are a couple of pics from the beach two weeks ago...hard to believe it was so hot that day and today it was a record low...although I heard it's snowing in New Jersey, so I guess it's not that bad!

We went to Laynie's friend Nina's birthday party last weekend, it was at a park with a train that took the kids (and parents) on a ride. It was pretty cool, Laynie loved it! Of course, Riley and Peyton wouldn't go on it.
This is Laynie on the train with her friends Lennon and Mikayla.
We carved pumpkins tonight! I told Peyton to look in the pumpkin, she wasn't impressed! She kept yelling at it.




6 comments:

Kim said...

What a cool b-day party on a train. I wish they had that here because I would book that in a second.
I love the picture of Peyton yelling at the pumpkin. How cute! Did she get down and dirty with the pumpkin guts? The jack o lanterns came out very well.
It's so cold in VA too but I hear it is moving through. I just did a pedicure-I still need to show it off!

Greene Family said...

Cute pics . . . I love the one of Peyton yelling at the pumpkin! The train party looked like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

That train is awesome! Seamus would definitely be freaking out about that! Love the adorable pumpkin pics...your girls are too cute!

Caden and Mommy said...

Adorable pictures. That train is too cute! I love Peyton yelling at the pumpkin :0) Looks like she was as enthused with the pumpkin carving as Caden was!

Destini said...

Peyton is too cute when she is mad (at the pumpkin, none-the-less)! I guess that train is a little wierd, with no sides, but pretty cool! I don't even want to see pictures of the beach right now - grrr!

Lisa said...

What great pictures. I think you guys are going to have a wonderful time trick-or-treating. Love the pumpkin shots and the train! What fun!