Monday, September 22, 2008

Disney World and Riley's Birthday!

So! I know it's been a while...I'll save the apologies (as I'm sure no one is that upset anyway! :)
September 2 was Riley's 3rd birthday! Here a some pictures of her with her cake...

Here she is in her new pjs. Riley is very picky about what she wears to bed...I took a deep breath when she opened these hoping that she would like them. Lucky for me she did!

This is Peyton after eating/wearing beef-a-roni. She looks similar to this after raviolis and macaroni and cheese as well.Labor day weekend we took a last minute trip to Disney for Keith and Riley's birthdays. We had a great time. It wasn't too hot due to the hurricane in the gulf and it wasn't crowded at all. Of course, the girls always have fun at Disney and did not want to come home!!







1 comment:

Jaime said...

Love Riley's new pajama's. Caitlyn is a big tinkerbell fan. She would love those jammies. And Peyton's messy face is priceless. As funny as it is to see kids eat that way (at least the end result), I was sure glad when that phase was over. Happy to see you back posting!