Monday, September 22, 2008

New Jersey Trip

Laynie and Riley were flower girls in my cousin's wedding, so we made a whirlwind trip to New Jersey. We left here on a Wednesday, got there Thursday, had the rehearsal Friday, wedding Saturday, and left for home Sunday morning. It was hectic, but fun overall. We didn't get to do too much or see too many people while we were up there, hopefully when we come for the LPA conference we'll have more free time.
This is Laynie and Riley with my Pop-pop... We stayed in Point Pleasant Beach, about a block or two from the beach. We were able to get up on the boardwalk for a couple of hours...that was fun. I grew up about half an hour south of there, so it was nice to bring the girls to places I went to as a kid.




Here are some of the girls before the wedding...


We found out that we have 3 dancing queens... you couldn't keep the girls off the dance floor. They were so cute! Peyton really loved the music as well, she would pick up her dress and spin around.






Here's me with my Pop-pop...
and my mom with Peyton and him leaving the church.
We had a great time in NJ... but I'm looking forward to staying home for a while. Driving all that way with 3 kids was a little stressful!



3 comments:

Kim said...

I love the dresses. The girls looked so pretty and Peyton-was she just a show stopper? I called my grandfather Pop-Pop too!

Jaime said...

The girls look so pretty in their dresses! How long of a drive was that? We drove down to San Diego for my brother's wedding, which was about an 8 hour drive (that was the driving time, plus more for stops). With just Caitlyn in the car was rough at times, I can't imagine with 3 girls!

Caden and Mommy said...

Danielle!
Love the pictures ... adorable girls! Peyton' dress is so cute! And Disneyworld, how fun - you guys are lucky to live so close!
Trisha