Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resurrected

So after 2 years...I realized it's probably time to get back
into blogging.  I know, I've been missed...
 
Just kidding.
With the new year I thought it might be a good time to
get back into things.  In addition to posting about our girls, I'm starting a 365 project. 
Everyday (hopefully), I will post a photo from the day.
Some will be good (I hope), some will stink (I'm sure), and
some will be "eh."  That's ok, as long as they are there.  
I'm really trying to work on my skills, and as they
say, practice makes perfect.  So you all will be stuck seeing
my efforts.   
 
 
The girls are all doing great...Laynie is in 4th grade and is still playing
soccer.  Riley is in 1st grade and is now also playing soccer.
Peyton started Kindergarten this year and loves it.  She has adjusted well
and thus far it's been easy sailing...hopefully it stays
that way!!
 
 
I will hopefully be working on the "looks" of the blog, but for tonight this is about all I've got.
I will leave you all with some recent photos!
 
Happy New Year!
 








4 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Hooray ... welcome back! I look forward to following your 365. Photography is so fun, I wish I had more time to "learn". Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy to see you back!!! Love seeing pics of those gorgeous girls! 365 sounds like a great challenge. You take beautiful pictures, can't wait to see all your work!

Jen Weisser said...

I also took a really long blogging break! Going to attempt to get back into it for the new year! Your pics are beautiful! The girls are stunning!

Jennifer said...

I think the 365 is an awesome idea! I may try it too! Lol! Although I feel like blogger is pretty slow uploading pictures.