Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Riley and Peyton’s First Days

Riley’s first day of school was Monday, and Peyton’s was Tuesday.  Riley loved her class and teachers and had a really great time!

_MG_6807ed copy 

I had school on Tuesday, so I didn’t get to take Peyton for her first day.  I was a little bummed, but at least Keith got to bring her and she did pretty good!  No tears at least, so that was good. 

_MG_6823ed copy

_MG_6815ed copy

Riley likes to do this thing where she poses with her head to the side…I’m not sure why!  Today is Riley’s 4th birthday!  I’ll take some pictures later on…she can’t wait to open her presents tonight.  I started school last week and it’s going pretty well!  No pictures of my first day though :)

10 comments:

Sharon said...

The Mazur girls are beautiful as always!!!

Ever Changing said...

they look so cute! glad to hear that the first day went well, for all of you! Maybe next year we can get a first day picture of your classes? hehe

Unknown said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I am so jealous of your going back to school. One of these days I want to look at getting my graduate degree. Glad things are going well.

Alex said...

Aww...they looked beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls! I hope their first days of school and all the days to come are wonderful!

Kim said...

Wow the girls are so pretty! I love Riley's dress. And happy birthday to her! When I was like 14 I put my chin up in the air for every picture. Not sure why-guess I thought that was cool? So like Riley I took pictures "differently." LOL! Congrats on starting school. Can I also just tell you that Peyton just makes my heart melt. That smile!

Greene Family said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I'm glad that everyone's first day of school went well!
Happy Belated Birthday, Riley! I hope she had a fun day!

Aunt Jeanne said...

It is always a pleasure to take a peak into your life with your wonderful daugthers and husband...heard all about the cruise from your Dad..(they are great fun and no worries about meals)...great to hear about learning a "new" career..you should do well in the nursing field..your a very loving and caring person...hope to see you sometime in the near future..love to all of you...Aunt Jeanne

Lisa said...

The school pics. are always awesome. I just posted Liz's 2 1/2 months late. Oops. : )

Robin Fornarotto said...

I haven't been to this site in a while. The pics are so cute.