Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Laynie’s first day of school…she was so excited, not nervous at all!  I think Riley and Peyton miss her though, they don’t start school until next week.  Here are some pictures from this morning -

_MG_6713ed _MG_6724ed copy

 _MG_6717ed copy

IMG_6746

I’m trying to be better about posting more often…we’ll see how it goes!  I start school tomorrow morning and Riley and Peyton start next week – so more pictures will be coming!  Not of my first day, just of the girls :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck, Laynie! Hope it was a fantastic day!

Jaime said...

Hope that Laynie had a wonderful day at school! Can't wait to hear how she liked it!

Alex said...

Good luck to her! She is beautiful!

Kasia and Amelia said...

Good Luck Laynie! I love the pictures, you have such bautiful daughters! School is exciting! She will do great!

Unknown said...

I am sure Laynie will have a wonderful time at school with stories to tell. So hard to see them go but happy times too. The youngest one is the toughest I think. I am going to ball when Aidan starts Kindergarten next year!

Kim said...

Just love these pictures so much. I hope your first day goes as well as Laynie's! She look beautiful!!!

Greene Family said...

Laynie is so adorable! I hope she has a great school year! Good luck to all four of you!