Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Ultimate Blog Slacker

I must, once again, be the big slacker (we should really give out awards for that...)! And once again, I will try to make up for it with an insane amount of pictures!! We went to Captiva last week for a little vacation and had a GREAT time! The girls would have lived in the pool if it was up to them. Enjoy the pictures!
Riley didn't eat much of her ice cream, but she sure wore it!!


Peyton was ready to go out in her sister's shoes and her bag!!










I just LOVE this picture...





The girls painted coconuts as a souvenier (in case you were wondering what the heck this was a picture of).









Not much else is new. Peyton's tube surgery went well, I couldn't believe how fast it went! She is walking more and more (I'm trying to post a video, but blogger won't load it), which is amazing to us since we weren't expecting her to for a few more months at least. Laynie goes on her kindergarten tour next week, I think I'm still in denial that she's starting real school. I can't believe my first baby is that old already!! I turn 33 this Thursday, time is just going so fast! I remember my 30th like it was yesterday. Sometimes I just wish I could make time slow down for a while, I am just not ready for all this. I want my babies to stay babies...
Enough sappy stuff...I'd say it won't be so long til my next post, but then it will be and I'll not only be a blog slacker but a big fat liar as well and I can't have that!!

5 comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Adorable pictures and adorable girls! I love the one of Peyton standing backside at the pool ... so cute, gotta love those achon legs :-)

Sarah said...

Great pictures. your girls are truly gorgeous. I think i've told you this before, but I really mean it. I feel for your sappy moment :) I feel that way all the time. Time really does go too fast and they grow up even faster! Too bad the years they like us and want to be around us go so fast it will probably drag on in their teen age years when they want nothing to do with us :)

Kim said...

These are great pictures! I love the sunsets-truly gorgeous. Of course the girls are gorgeous. I love the backside pic of Peyton too! Glad to hear the surgery went well!
I have posted through YouTube for the videos. Blogger is ridiculously slow.

Destini said...

I'm so jealous of all the beach vacations you guys get to take living in Florida - we're in SC this week and my kids are loving the beach, I'm so sad to leave! Great pics of the girls, they always seem to have so much fun! I know what you mean about them growing up, I keep telling Taylor that I want to just freeze time right now, but she is anxious to grow up!

Lisa said...

Wow! What fabulous photos. Great moments that you captured. Don't feel bad for being a blog slacker. I've been horrible. We all come and go, and when the weather's been nice we've been doing so much, it's hard to stay in on the computer.