Monday, July 7, 2008

OK, So I'm a Blog Slacker...

So, I know it's been forever since I posted, you are all welcome to come to Florida and yell at me. :) But now you will get picture overload to make up for it!! Here are some fun pool pics of the girls with Grandpa. Peyton loves to wear the mask, but only up on top of her head.





Peyton is obsessed with the kitchen cabinets, can you tell by her face that she knows she shouldn't be in there??



These are from the fourth, we went to a BBQ at Keith parents house. They live on Lake Tarpon, so we went out on the boat and Laynie loved the tube! She also loves to swim in the lake. I'm a wuss and won't because of the alligators. People tell me they stay in the shallow areas, but still. They freak me out.


On Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner, and went to their community pool. They have a huge pool with big steps to play on. The girls loved it!


Peyton goes in for her tubes this Thursday! I'm nervous but also anxious to get it done. I will update after the surgery. Next week we are going down to Captiva for a beach vacation. The girls absolutely love the beach so it should be a great time!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures. It sounds like you all have been having lots of fun in the sun! I am with you on not getting in the water! It took me a minute to think, alligators? But you are in Florida not Michigan :) Thanks for the update and the picture overload of those gorgeous girls!

btobey said...

The picture of Peyton in the bikini is to die for. I love it! I also loved seeing her in the dress from her auntie Brenda. Are you sure those were your girls dancing, they sure look like mine.....
Maybe we should re think the dancing futures of our daughters!

Brenda

Caden and Mommy said...

Your girls are ADORABLE! Their poor daddy once they hit middle school :-) Daddy better hold on tight!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

Your 3 girls are so super cute!! Looks like you have been having some fun!

Tonya said...

So cute!! I won;t come down to Florida to yell at you IF youe willing ro provide lodging for a week ;)

These are great pictures of gorgeous girls!!