Saturday, July 4, 2009

Worst Blogger Award

So I know that they have awards for great blogs and stuff....do they have one for the worst?? Because I think I would be a shoe-in for that one! I realized it has been 2 months since I last posted!! I wish I had a good reason (was abducted by aliens, computer broke down, dog ate my thoughts)...but there just isn't one! Hopefully I will get caught up now!! We had Riley's dance recital last month...she was so cute! We also went to Sea World and Cocoa Beach since school got out.
We leave tomorrow for a 7-night cruise with Keith's parents and my parents. We are excited for it, but I still in shock over how much stuff 5 people need for a week! It's crazy! I will be sure to post after we get back with lots of pictures!! I can't wait to come home and read everyone's blogs about the conference...you all better take a lot of pictures!!
Speaking of which, I will leave you with some!






9 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful cruise! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Greene Family said...

Great pictures - your daughters are beautiful! Love Riley's dance picture! It looks like you guys have had a fun summer so far! Have a great time on your cruise! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Destini said...

I've been wondering where you have been! I love the pictures of Riley by herself, so beautiful! Hope you have a great cruise!

Mandy said...

I love the last picture. What a great performer. Hope you have a great cruise and don't forget to post about it when you get back. LOL

Laura Wolf said...

Your girls are beautiful as always. Can't wait to hear about the cruise.

Kim said...

Did you go blond in the front of your hair? The reason we need you to post more frequently is to see pictures of your gorgeous girls! We had a great time in NYC but I am sure you had a fabulous time on the cruise. Hope you took lots and lots of pictures of the pretty chickies!

btobey said...

that last one of Ri is freaking hysterical!!!!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Danielle!
Your girls are beautiful! What a great family picture!

Kasia and Amelia said...

Hi Danielle, you have beautiful family and you have great blog! I would like to introduce myself- my name is Kasia and I have a daughter Amelia who also has achondroplasia. She is 6 months now and she is the cutest little thing I know! So is Pay and sisters! You take awesome pictiures, I am very impressed! We wish you all the best and send you great energy! Kasia & Ami.
You can also find out more about us visiting our blog - www.amelialyra.blogspot.com :-)))please keep in touch!