Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random Recent Stuff

I know it's been FOREVER since my last post (if you don't count my pay it forward one that is). I don't have much of an excuse...really I'm just a slacker. The sad part is I LOVE to read everyone's blogs, and check them a few times a day (ok, now I know I need to get a life:) So here we go! Here are a few from Easter:
Getting ready to find the eggs!

Watching the girls play...


Easter just isn't complete without some sister boxing!


Laynie got a new kite! (except that is her pool skateboard in the pic, oops!)


Peyton loved the eggs!

We went to a snow day/ice skating thing that my friend Sharon was sooooo nice to organize! It was a lot of fun, and Riley was trying to make snow angels. But the snow was really the ice scrapings in a huge pile! But in Florida that's about all you can get!




I can't believe it's almost the end of April already! It seems like time is just flying by us these days. I can't wait to relax this summer with the girls. I start nursing school in the fall so I know my free time will be sparse, so I want to soak in as much fun with them as I can until then!

5 comments:

Mike Mallinson said...

LOL - I'm the same way! I post once or twice a month at best, but refresh my blog list several times a day to see who's updated! Love the pics!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea for a snow day in Florida! I'm sure the kids thought it was a blast! Congrats on nursing school! I've been a nurse for almost six years and already my career has taken me in so many different directions. If there's ever anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate!

Unknown said...

Great pics! Congrats on the nursing school. You will be busy I am sure between that, etsy, and 3 kids...less time for blogging.

Kim said...

I also just have to say how cool is a snow day in Florida though? I also know you will have a great summer with the girls. I think next year might be Disney-I'd like to try to coordinate with Emily too!

Greene Family said...

It looks like you all had a fun Easter - great photos! Your girls are so beautiful!
Congrats on nursing school!!