Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

In case any Dad's out there read this...have a Happy Father's Day!

Today my mom, Riley, Peyton and I are off to Baltimore for Peyton's round of appointments. Can I just tell you how much I HATE to fly? So not looking forward to it. We are meeting my cousin Julie and her family for dinner tonight (she lives in Annapolis and is nice enough to make the drive) which will be nice because we haven't seen her in almost 10 years (I think)!

I promise to post with lots of pics after we get back but for now...



3 comments:

Catherine Merciez Wright said...

Happy Father's Fay to your family. I love you pictures. You always look like you are so active and having fun!
Love Cat

Kim said...

Love that second pic! So pretty! Peyton is so cute she makes me smile. I hope your flight goes smooth and quick and I hope all her appointments are stellar!

Caden and Mommy said...

Great Pictures! Peyton is standing so proud! Good luck with you appointments!
Trisha